From:
Pepper Combs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pepper Combs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:08:57 -0500

Ok, my husband bought me dark eyes cause it said Grain neutral... so I drank
some... did not do me any favors... found out grain neutral does not mean
free of Grain... so what do we drinK?  I'd like to have Vodka... anybody
have any suggestions for a grain free Vodka?   I will take suggestions for
other types of alcohol that is grain and gluten free... thanks

Pepper L. combs