From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 15:28:35 GMT

Allow me to add two points to the cake question.  In the US about 2 years
ago many of the brands of sprinkles were changed to a non GF status.
Luckily it was an ingredient that can be easily seen on the label.

Since the instructions on how to get the recipes were not included.
Here are the details.  Each month, I prepare a reference file of
recipes posted to the List.  If a copyrighted recipe is accidently
posted, I do not included it in this file.

This month, I am adding a new feature to the recipes (time permitting).
I will give my best guess of the status of the receipes regarding
additonal intolerances (lactose, eggs, corn, yeast).  I do not break
the lactose items down to those free of milk protein because of a lack
of experience with those ingredients.

The recipes are in two general sets: general and bread machines.  To
obtain all receipes, submit this request to: [log in to unmask]
Please do not reply to this message.

GET RECIPE PACKAGE CELIAC
// EOJ

To obtain the current issues, send, this message:
GET CELIAC RECIPEU CELIAC
GET CELIAC BREADMU CELIAC
// EOJ

The monthly files are combined in annual (bread machines) and quarterly
(general recipes) files.  Information on all of our refeence files is
contained in the file (FILEDESC).  This is an index of available files
with a short description.

----
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac & Cel-Kids Listowners