From:
David Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:44:55 -0600

I agree that this diet allows for some extremely tasty meals, and for
the most part more healthy.  The one issue that really hasn't been
discussed in terms of being awful is eating out.

It is very difficult to eat out on this diet.  It requires planning,
research, correspondence and TRUST.  Quite frankly there aren't many
restaurants that are worth the three day fuzzy logic and nausea that
occurs after a slipup.  I guess one could go his whole life without
eating out but explain that to coworkers/bosses and the rest of society
who like to party.

I'm not really interested in being the poster child for CD during a
dinner party.  Am also not interested in explaining in detail the
limitations of this to people with whom I am only casually acquainted.
So, I choose to not eat out which means declining all kinds of
invitations.

This is the part of the diet that I think is awful.  Cooking for myself
and family is fine.

kris
wichita ks