From:
Sam Mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:31:49 -0500

I get sick of making flour substitutions, so my new baking craze is flourless everything!  These cookies are the best!  Try it... you'll be amazed.  Plus it is super easy:

Flourless peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies

1C Chunky Peanut butter
1C packed golden brown sugar (Do not use Dark)
1 Large egg
1 t Baking soda
1/2 t vanilla extract
1C mini semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven 350. Mix first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. mix in chocolate chips.  Using moistened hands, form generous 1 Tablespoon dough for each cookie into ball. Arrange on ungreased baking sheet, spacing 2 inches apart.

Bake cookies until puffed, golden on the bottom and still soft to touch in center, about 11 minutes.  Cool on sheet 5 minutes.  Transfer to racks: cool completely.

Makes about 24 cookies

Enjoy!

Sam in NJ