From:
Sean Chamberlain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Chamberlain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:54:10 -0700

Wow!  I asked for feedback on Danna Korn's books, knowledge,
professionalism, etc. so I could know if I should recommend her and her
books to my patients.  I was overwhelmed.  To date I've received nearly 100
one that wasn't wouldn't say anything specific).  It appears the
overwhelming concensus is that Danna is credible, knowledgeable, passionate,
and that her books are extremely helpful for both the newly diagnosed and
those who have been on the diet for years.  I'll be glad to have them (and
her) as a resource for my patients!  And thank you for your letters.  Your
comments were welcoming and honest. This is a great list!
Sean