From:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2012 12:10:50 -0700

A couple of announcements:  Whole Foods- Nationwide- is now carrying our
gluten free instant oatmeal. January saw Jewel , Acme, Cub Foods,
Albertson's, and Farm Fresh stocking  our gluten free oatmeal and gluten
free granola . Sprouts will carry our oatmeal starting in late April . Also
check out the  gf cereal section at Stop & Shop , Giant, Martin ,Meijer's,
Safeway, Wegman's, Hannaford , etc.. Keep up with the latest store openings
and products by liking our fan page  on Face Book. On FB we also let you
know when there are demos and tasting events for our products at local
stores "Glutenfreeda Foods, Inc." or
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Glutenfreeda-Foods-Inc/30295903030>
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Glutenfreeda-Foods-Inc/30295903030

Instant Oatmeal

2 new flavors of deliciousness have been added to our gluten free instant
oatmeal family:  Strawberry Brown Sugar and Cranberry Cinnamon and will be
on market shelves this fall.just in time for hearty back-to -school
breakfasts and crisp autumn air. All natural ingredients :100% certified
gluten free oats, freeze-dried strawberries or dried cranberries, brown
sugar and a  touch of ground flax for those essential Omega 3's : No added
flavorings, alternate grains fillers  or mystery ingredients -old-fashioned
pure oatmeal ,like you and I would make with ingredients from our  pantry
shelves. As with our other products our oatmeal is manufactured in a
dedicated gluten free facility

Granola

Summer is right around the corner and our granola is the perfect "grab-n-go"
food. We package our granola in approx. 1.5 serving size bags for true "grab
'n go " convenience and travel. Perfect with yogurt, as a snack or breakfast
and even for toppings on ice cream..never leave home without it .
Traditional granola  made the old-fashioned way-100% toasted gluten free
oats  ,hand-tossed with honey/brown sugar ,fruit and nuts (cashews or
almonds)in a dedicated gluten free facility. No fillers, no seeds, no corn
and no rice. only wholesome oats  with a smidge of flax for those omega-3's.

Burritos

Our very popular burrito line just got better. We offer the only gluten free
burritos made with an authentic  soft flour tortilla  in a dedicated gluten
free facility. To complement our current flavors of  Chicken 'n Cheese,
Shredded beef, Beef and Potato ,Bean 'n Cheese and Dairy Free, two more
stellar burrito classics :Pork Verde and Chicken Chipotle with Black Bean
will be available this June in stores. The 2 new additions feature a
slightly spicier flavor profile.

Pizza Wraps

Mama Mia..these little pockets of pizzeria are flying off the shelves. Hard
to really say the top flavor but it seems like the Italian Sausage is a nose
ahead of the Three Cheese and Chicken Pesto. Perfect for those times you
want a "pizza fix" or the kids need an afternoon snack NOW. Who doesn't like
pizza?

We have made it easy for you to ask your store to carry your favorites.
Please visit   <http://www.glutenfreedafoods.com/retail_request.html>
http://www.glutenfreedafoods.com/retail_request.html  and check off the
items you want your store to stock . Don't be shy ! Stores want  happy and
satisfied customers and if you don't ask  for a specific product ,they won't
know to stock it..

"We make gluten free delicious..it's what we do"  ..stay tuned and watch our
website, follow us on Twitter and "Like" us on FB as we are bringing you
even more "deliciousness"  in the upcoming months.

~The Folks at Glutenfreeda Foods

www.glutenfreedafoods.com

www.glutenfreeda.com