From:
Chris Myer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 17:48:23 EST

Hi

   I am going to give a short story, because I am no writer and do not wish
to be.

   Many woman responded to my email. It appears there is an awful lot of
women suffering from female type disorders particularly ovarian cyst.  Of
course there is no concrete study to prove or disprove that ovarian cyst
maybe related to this autoimmune disease.  However, what I have learn is
Celiac disease can interfere with proper absorption of many pertinent
vitamins and minerals, and that ovarian cyst seemed to be related to
unbalance hormones from a lack of adequate nutrients. It seems the body works
are complicated and one condition can certainly be directly or indirectly
related to another.  Also, food allergens play important part they have been
implicated in the cause of unbalanced hormones and they are usually
significantly connected with Celiac, but also other conditions of course.  I
really do not have anymore information to present except for me to say I
believe there is a strong connection between the two. If you think about the
type of disorder Celiac is then it shouldn't be to hard to realize that
malabsorption can effect the body in many ways.

For more information on nutrition, vitamins and minerals and the relationship
between unbalanced hormones and ovarian cyst please purchase John Lee's books
on premenopause and menopause.

I believe my many, many years of undiagnosed Celiac has caused me a lot of
grief and I believe it is responsible for my many other medical conditions.
CC