From:
Dianne Rothenbuehler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 11:40:49 EDT

My son who may have celiac but who for now is supposed to be off gluten ,
snuck a ritz cracker yesterday and I gave  him supposedly off-limits popcorn
last week by accident.

Does this mean he has to start healing all over again?  He was two weeks off
gluten and started to poop a lot yesterday again.  The awful smell hasn't
improved anyway since he started.  Havn't noticed anything new in him and we
were 100% gf until these two accidents happened.  Plus school gave him candy
and didn't check with me first.  Candy corn and jelly beans.  I did call the
school nurse to complain and she immediately went to speak with teacher.

I just mainly wanted to know if all is lost now because of last weeks
accidents?  Is it considered a set-back or did I ruin him??

Thank goodness tomarrow is another week!

 Thanks,

   Dianne