From:
Sue Dodick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Dodick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:11:16 -0400

Thank you to all who responded to my request for an instant mac and cheese for my son at college.  Many mentioned that there were frozen options like Amy's and Glutino.

There is a new product that has just come out this summer that is like "cup-a-soup" that doesn't require freezing and can be made in the microwave.  It is called, "Pastariso Instant Rice Mac & Cheese Meal."  It is made by Maplegrove Foods.  Their website is www.maplegrovefoods.com.  Amazon is now carrying it.

One person mentioned that when she packed it in her checked baggage on the plane, the pressure was too much.  She suggested poking a small hole in the container before packing it.

*******
*******