From:
Janet LaRue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 19:13:04 -0500

The Southern Tier Celiac Support Group Meeting of NY will be meeting
on Thursday, March 5, 2009.? The Meeting is located at St. Joseph's Hospital,
555 Market Street, Elmira, NY.? The meeting is held on the first floor in
Ye Old Chapel.? The meeting begins at 7:00 p.m.?
This month's speaker will be Surgeon Dr. Richard Damian-Celiac Disease
from a Surgeon's Perspective.? He will give a brief overview of his
findings and then have a question/answer period.?
Refreshments and snacks are provided.We will be showcasing the following items
for our snack-The Kitchen Table Bakers Aged Parmesan Wafers and
Joan's Gluten Free Great Baker Items!? Come have a sample and taste some
new products to the Elmira area!?
The meeting is free to all who attend.? Donations are accepted.
For more information contact-Janet [log in to unmask]