From:
Karen Tambasco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Tambasco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:55:42 -0400

I've misplaced my information from Ocean City- not had any luck on
archives..

What is the name of the two Natural Food stores in OC.. there was one in
Bethany Beach, and the other was on the left hand side going out towards the
turn-off to go to Frontier town or Assateague island..

Has anyone had any luck eating at Station 7 in Salisbury? Any other
suggestions for eating out is Salisbury other than the Outback?

I have two young children ages 8 & 7- thought the Firehouse theme would be
cool for them..

Any suggestions?

Karen

Rochester, NY