Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 20:06:54 -0700

If you have not already signed up for the Celiac Disease Foundation Annual Conference and Food Faire, there is still time.
On November 2nd, CDF is presenting a wonderful panel of physicans and other experts in the field of Celiac Disease. headed by our keynot speaker, Dr. Allesio Fasano.

It is a wonderful time to visit Los Angeles if you do not live in this area. We have made arrangements with a local, well located hotel for the convenience of out of towners.

All the information is available on our website www.celiac.org. You can register by calling the CDF Office at (818) 990-2354.

We are happy to announce that because of our new larger facility, we already have over 30 venders signed up, so it will be our most exciting food faire ever.

If you have any questions or to register please call the CDF office at (818) 990-2354.

We look forward to seeing our many old friends and lots of newcomers.

Renee Cronenwalt