From:
Sandy Metius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandy Metius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2010 16:59:29 -0700

Listmates, this summary is very brief because basically the emails i received were mostly not what I wanted. but I thank all you who gave recommendations.

Another person was kind enough to send me a scan of an old recipe booklet however, the print was illegible. I am sorry, but thank you anyway for your efforts.

In saying that, I did hear from one member with the below information:

This is exactly what I was looking for. There are quite a few GF recipes (and some even dairy-free) at this site. Recipes for using breadmachines (older and new ones) and ovens are on this site. I can't thank this person enough. Now I won't have to buy a new bread machine. I hope these work. I do want to say that I have not tried them yet. Just read this today (April 18th).

If anyone tries any of these recipes in an older machine, please list on the listserv how they turned out.

There is even a pizza dough recipe here-- to make the dough in the breadmaker.

Red Star Yeast has g.f. recipes in the recipe box as well as Tips for GF breads. www.redstaryeast.com   Click on recipes and then click on GF recipes. There are also some videos on breadmaking, some tips and you can also email the baker there.

Sandy