From:
Karen Shirley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:57:48 +0000

I have been paying more attention lately to the fiber content in the pre-made gluten free products we buy (pasta, crackers, cereal etc) and generally it is pretty low.  The pre-made brands with fiber seem to be more flavorful/for adults (like Mary Gone Crackers).  Any suggestions for either pre-made brands with more fiber or ways to add it elsewhere in our diet?  We do get some from fruits and vegetables.  It seems add ins like fiberal have gluten.

Thanks!

Karen
Colorado
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T