From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2015 12:43:21 -0500

For the women on the list, here is a medical survey request from a
University of Maryland PhD candidate.  Please pass along to anyone
Not on the List.

For question not available at the WEB site, please contact Lizz directly.

My name is Lizz and I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in 2009. My mom,
dad, sister and cousin have also been diagnosed with the disease. I
started my PhD in counseling psychology at the University of Maryland
and am currently working on my master's thesis research project. I am
interested in adjustment to and coping with chronic illness, and am
passionate about helping the psychological and medical community better
understand the experience of women with Celiac Disease. In pursuit of
this goal, I am working on a study (approved by the IRB of the
University of Maryland) that surveys women's experiences with the
interpersonal stress associated with the disease. Please read the
advertisement below and consider contributing! My email is
[log in to unmask] if you have any questions, or would like to participate
(see instructions below). Thank you!

Are you a woman diagnosed with Celiac Disease? Are you at least 18 years
of age? If you answered "yes" to both questions, you may be eligible to
participate in a study conducted by researchers at the University of
Maryland. The study explores the experiences of women like you through a
brief online survey. We want to learn directly from women with Celiac
Disease about the experience of living with its unique challenges and
restrictions. This your chance to contribute to research aimed at
improving the experience of women with Celiac Disease.

The survey can be done online from anywhere that is convenient for you.
It will take approximately 20-30 minutes of your time. Once you are
finished, you will have the opportunity to enter into a raffle for a $20
gift certificate to be emailed to you. This research is being conducted
by Elizabeth Reeves, B. S. and Mary Ann Hoffman, Ph.D. at the University
of Maryland, College Park.

If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact
Elizabeth Reeves at [log in to unmask] with the subject line "Celiac
Disease Study." If you would like to participate in this research, click
the link below:

https://umdsurvey.umd.edu/SE/?SID=SV_enEHIAOjhRiazVr

or TinyUrl format

http://tinyurl.com/nuqpbzw

Elizabeth Reeves
Counseling Psychology Doctoral Student
University of Maryland College of Education

*******
*******