Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 1996 14:03:35 -0400

Hi

This is my first post to the list and the first thing I want to do is thank
all of you for existing. I have been happily overwhelmed with new
information.

1-I have been on a not-so-merry-go-round of doctors for years. Does anyone
know of a Dr specializing in CD in the Philadelphia or state of Delaware
area? Personal references for Dr's mean a lot.

2-In the new "Delicious Magazine" (free from your local health food store)
there is an article on new medical testing that is very interesting. I was
wondering if anyone ever had any of these tests? (Nutrient Deficiency Test,
Digestive Analysis Test, Intestinal Permeability Test, etc.)

3-I also have a problem with a cronic candida infection (involving my whole
body) and I have used every item on the market-prescription and homeopathic.
I hope this problem will go away with a GF diet but right now I take
grapefruit seed extract in high doses and 1 Diflucan (Pfiser) twice a month.
(Very expensive but the only thing that works) I have no idea if these are
GF, try at your own risk.

Brenda