Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:32:17 -0800

Healthy and happy 2005 to all.  I will be having my annual colonoscopy this
month (colon cancer survivor), recently diagnosed Celiac 4/04.  My prep is
Nulytely orange flavored liquid which I believe is GF.  Does anyone know for
sure (their own experience) and is it corn free too?  I also normally get
Versed IV and Fentanyl IV so I am completely "out like a light".  Does
anyone know about these drugs being GF/CF?  Thanks so much in advance to all
who respond to me.

Dorina, near Galveston, TX