From:
Bev Lieven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:10:56 EDT

MCSC is happy that Michelle Melin-Rogovin, Program Director for the
University of Chicago Celiac Center, has agreed to join us as we celebrate 21
years of "Celiacs helping Celiacs in Wisconsin."

May 3, 2003
1:30 p.m.

Redeemer Evangelical Free Church
Fellowship Hall (use rear entrance)
7735 W. Howard Ave.
Milwaukee, WI

Directions--Howard Avenue is located about 1 mile north of I-894, on
Milwaukee's south side. From the WEST, exit at 84th Street. From the EAST,
exit at 76th Street.
Lots of convenient parking and handicapped accessible.

Kenosha Celiacs & others in southern Wisconsin & northern Illinois are
invited to attend the next mini-meeting from 7:00-8:45 p.m. Wednesday, May
14th, at Kenosha's Northside Library, 1500 27th Avenue. Directions from I-94:
 Exit at the County Road E (12th Street) exit and travel east into Kenosha
until 30th Avenue, about 5.5 miles. Take 30th Avenue south until you reach
15th Street.  Turn east on 15th Street. The library is about 2 blocks down,
south side of the street. Park & enter in the rear. We're in the Community
Room. Those coming from the east can take 22nd Avenue and turn west at 15th
Street.
(Casa Capri restaurant is on the SE corner.)