From:
John Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:14:29 -0500

The day before I left for Austin, I got a note from UC San Diego
offering me an interview there as well. So I'll be flying out in a
couple of weeks (Mar. 17, 18). I'll summarize and review after I return
unless someone needs the info before then (just ask).

So, please, send me your experiences with Celiac dining and La Jolla,
California (just outside of San Diego). I'll be staying at the Radisson
La Jolla, and am scheduled to eat at a place called the Birch Aquarium.
Experiences on any of these?

Happy Monday!

John
Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA