From:
Kate Ozello <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kate Ozello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2016 15:40:45 -0400

This is overdue.   Here are responses I received:

hello, currently in Niagra Falls staying at the Sheraton, we brought our
own food, all rooms have microwave and refrigerator we partook in a
groupon which does give food vouchers. There is a rainforest cafe and a
tgi friday's here, they are aware of gluten, however you must speak to
the chef, because both restaurants say they get a lot of people who just
do not want gluten and not an intolerance or celiac, so be very specific
with the chef.  We stayed on the NY side. Rainforest was very
accommodating just be sure to go when not too crowded, and definitely be
clear to the chef, and the server, but definitely speak with chef. I
also explained to be careful with handing because sometimes servers
handle other food and right away handle gluten free. We had one issue
with that, and they gave us another one. Good luck. The rest of the food
items we brought with us.

The Great Wolf Lodge on the Canadian side was very accommodating.

I went to Niagra last summer and I remember it being very difficult unless you want to spend a lot of money on meals.  There is a brazilian steakhouse that was knowledgable and most everything is gluten free.  There was a fancy restaurant at Embassy suites, also a steakhouse I believe that was excellent but very expensive.  I don’t know if you already chose a hotel but Embassy Suites had fabulous views of the falls. Embassy suites always includes breakfast and they were knowledgable and helpful.