From:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 2016 21:22:57 -0500

Hello,

Wishing you all well this new year!

Here is a link to a recently edited 30-minute video of my "Thriving
Gluten-Free" talk in San Diego last year, kindly sponsored by the Celiac
Support Association.

Topics covered include the impact of celiac disease on health, vitamin and
mineral deficiencies, timing of lab tests for adults, recommended
nutritional follow-up after diagnosis,  tips to maximize nutrition ...and
others. And for dietitians, the Certificate of Training for Treating Gluten
Related Disorders from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics that I refer
to is still on its way.
I hope you find it useful.

https://Vimeo.com/146092181

All the best!