From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2008 13:02:10 -0500

Just to comment on my previous post.

I stand corrected. You can enter your own opinions and your own rating. But I found it did no good when it comes to undoing a poor rating. I'm not opening an account and writing an argument.

I also checked my mom's doctors. She sees an excellent neurologist in NY, and he, too, got a bad rating on the site. He's knowledgeable, attentive, doesn't bilk her Medicare, doesn't keep us waiting in the office for hours (like her ENT), has polite staff, and has very good manners when it comes to speaking directly to the patient...despite her being hard-of-hearing, elderly, and in a wheelchair. I find her other doctors talk to me and ignore her. I have to tell them to talk to her. And they keep us waiting for up to 3 hours in the waiting room, and they seem to be overcharging her Medicare and having her come in for unneeded visits. And some of their employees are downright nasty. Yet, the neuro got a low rating??????

So what exactly does this site prove??????

Use it for what it's worth, but so far, it's two for two...wrong....about two excellent doctors.

Lin

*******
*******