From:
Judy Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judy Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:34:38 -0500

I'm  traveling to Savannah in a couple of weeks and it will be the first time I have travelled since
being diagnosed earlier this summer.  Any ideas where to eat?

I'm going down for the weekend with my husband so we will be eating in restaurants.  Any ideas
would be appreciated.  The rest of the week I am attendeing a conference where all the food is prepared.
That part makes me really nervous.  I'm going to call the organizer tomorrow and see if they will
work with me.

Thanks,

Judy

---