Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:20:44 EDT

Not all their meals are GF, but some meals are GF.  They do list the ones
that are GF in their listing.
Have you tried the meals that are listed as GF?  My son uses them and loves
them.
He has a very quick response to any accidental gluten ingestion and has not
had any reaction to the items he has used from Alpine Aire that were listed as
gluten free.
He was biopsy diagnosed at age 20 month and has had a biopsy fairly recently
that proves he follows the diet very strictly. (The biopsy was for other
medical reasons and just checked for diet compliance while there!)  Just so you
know his compliance level!
He is a Life Scout - on his way to Eagle and has been camping in the scouting
program for 8+ years now.   (since he was a Tiger Cub in 1st grade)  He is in
the Order of the Arrow and just returned from the US National Scout Jamboree
in Fort AP Hill, Virginia.  He has specifically been backpack camping with
these foods and has also used them at various other camp outings over the years.
When we could no longer purchase the foods at our local store (they changed
brands) we began purchasing over the internet.  We have been satisfied and will
keep trusting them.

Peggy Smith
W. Columbia, SC