From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 10:53:11 -0500

Thanks to everyone who replied for all your helpful tips and information.
The interview went well and I *think* I successfully avoided ingesting any
gluten.  After being GF for two years, I don't seem to react to gluten as
much as I did immediately before and after diagnosis.  This message has
interview advice and info about getting gluten free meals on United.  I'll
send out specific restaurant info in a subsequent message.

Dawn