From:
Victoria Landes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 01:04:17 EDT

This is a late summary, because I've been out of town for a bit
and am catching up on emails.

I hope I'm getting the hang of summarizing.

Below are three message responses that were, all, helpful
to me.  Others in the NYC area may find them useful as well.

Thank you to everyone who responded!

Victoria

"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome."
                                                                       --
Isaac Asimov

[log in to unmask] writes:

<< There is a GREAT chiro/nutrionist/accupuncturist in Mineola LI which is
skipping
distance from the LIRR stop ...just ten min from the Jamaica station, which
is ten
min from Penn Station.  Her name is
Dr Jenniffer LaMonica...516 724 2025
There is a DO/homeopath in Manhattan who comes highly recommened.....Domenick
Masiello, Do  212 688 4818
I've just started going to a new homeopath since my old friend and md passed
away......I went to DrDushkin on w 86th St...liked him...he has a website
drdushkin.com [I think]  He has a pager and acutally gets back to you asap.
Liked
him...but he is not a primary physican..the DO will act as one
Let me know if you need more info
Ann >>

[log in to unmask] (Samantha Smith) writes:

>> Dr. Peter Green (GI) at NY Presbyterian Hospital
has recently opened the Celiac Disease Center,
which is supposed to be a fully comprehensive
center, with a nutritionist.  His # is (212)
305-5590, which you can call for the information
regarding the nutritionist.  Good luck! >>

Mireillenormand writes:

<< I would suggest you to go to this other exellent site:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/messages
There are good and knowledgeable people there to answer your questions, and
Abigail's gf food, product & medicament list.
Moreover, I have voluntarily posted thousands of GF recipes.
Good luck, Mireille >>