From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 05:34:22 -0400

The Kitchen Table BakersT
Gourmet Cheese Crackers
"All Cheese, All Natural and All Delicious"
.If you like cheese, you'll love these.

Our mother, one of the great home kitchen bakers, used to say, if you use only the highest quality best tasting ingredients you always end up with something delicious and nutritious.

We took this philosophy and included it in our Healthy Lifestyle Diet, and created The Gourmet Cheese Crackers in our home at our Kitchen Table.  We began by making one small batch, so we could have something to eat that would satisfy that need for crunch without shying away from taste. We soon let our friends in on our little secret, and began making larger and larger batches. Soon we were going store to store, leaving samples with our phone number.  Before long our phones began to ring. We believed that, just like our friends and family.

If someone would try it, they would buy it, and they did, and still are!

Our goal was to create a Gourmet product that would satisfy even the most discerning palate while meeting diverse nutritional requirements, including being Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Rich in Calcium and Protein, naturally low in calories and carbs. We never wavered from our philosophy that The Kitchen Table BakersT would use only the highest quality aged cheeses and seasonings and that our All Natural product would contain...

NO Preservatives, NO Artificial Colors, NO Cellulose,
NO Egg Products, and NO Other Bulk Enhancers

These remarkable Gourmet Cheese Wafers are able to stand on their own, be used as a chip for dipping or as a base for a canapé.

We believe our products reflect our true beginnings by staying true to our roots, even though
we are no longer baking in our kitchen.

The Kitchen Table BakersT will never compromise taste for expediency.

The following organizations, individuals, or magazines have endorsed, approved, and/ or accepted our products (Visit www.KitchenTableBakers.com for more info):
Gluten Intolerance Group, Celiac Sprue Association (CSA), the Feingold Association, Living Without Magazine, GlutenFreeda.com, Energy Times, CelebrityCafé.com, the Houston Chronicle, Low Carb Luxury Magazine, Natural Health Magazine,
 And
The "Today" Show Food Editor-Phil Lempert
"From Our Kitchen Table to Yours"
Sincerely,
Barry Novick

"Gourmet Foods with the Healthy Lifestyle Benefits"
516.931.5113    800.486.4582   (f) 516.932.5467
[log in to unmask]   www.KitchenTableBakers.com