From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 10:34:42 -0500

Our local Long Island shop has a web site that just went live today.

www.earthsremedies.com

has 260 gf gf products along with organic herbs, vitamins, low carbs food,
supplements, sport nutrition and lots lots more.

They are local to us but will ship throughout the United States.

The product listing is great! It broken down by product type so if you are
interested in muffins it lists all of the muffins and brands.

Added to this convenience, every product has detailed nutrtional,
incredient information and a photo of the item. It's geat for people with
multiple allergies or intolerances. It's just like being in the shop and
picking up the package to read it.

For Suffolk County Celiacs support and awareness group there is an added
benefit. The owner, Ted, is planning to deliver orders to our monthly
meetings starting with our April 6th meeting (if the volume of orders is
enough).

-Michael Thorn
no financial interest, but a happy customer