Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:35:28 -0500

Hiya all

I will be celebrating my 40th (YIKES) b-day with my twin sister in a few
weeks. Our folks are taking us out somewhere really nice to celebrate. I
grew up in Maryland, and live in Baltimore, but am not familiar with too
many Celiac Friendly chefs in high end places in DC or Bethesda. I know
there is a list of place from the DC group, but i wanted to know if anyone
has any particular place that is really nice that would work with me
without drama. My folks DONT get this illness at all, and the less work i
have to do AT THE TABLE the better. I will call chefs before I go for sure.

I am mostly VEGETARIAN, and so is my sis. BUT i will eat some chicken when
I am out if I have to, and my sis will eat some fish. ANY GRAND IDEAS? I
looked at NORA's and NORA Asian but it was too meat and fish heavy for us I
think. Who knows.

HELP HELP....lol. As long as they have wine i am cool. It will be other
family members too and it will just be a nightmare if I have to go trhough
12 sets of instructi0ons with them their. They JUST DONT GET IT AT ALL.

thanks///
redcat
baltimore, md