From:
Annie Karpenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Annie Karpenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:01:27 -0500

I would be interested in hearing from anyone taking tri boron plus. How do
you take it, simply Tri boron plus and no additional calcium? How long did
it take to restore bone density?

I could not tolerate Actonel or Fosomax, before i was diagnosed with celiac.
Instead, my doctor prescribed Didronel which is also a bisphosphonate, but
is taken for 2 weeks every three months. I also have to take Citracal +D
daily. My bone density improved very minimally after I was on the celiac
diet, and this regimen.

I don't think the Didronel agrees with me and I am also concerned about
osteonecrosis. I would be very pleased if the tri boron plus would
eliminate the need for daily Citracal plus D, and more markedly improve my
bone density.

Thanks,

Annie