From:
joyce miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 97 15:37:46 EST

Thank all of you for your messages. Some times it is so hard to
keep on the straight and narrow when one thing after another keeps going
wrong.
        I am on the verg of finding a new GP. It seems that in a town as
large as I live there is someone tolerent and concerned about people
like us.
        There were many that spoke of the drugs that they used and are
very happy with their doctors choice. I did get one message stating that
she had a chart that says there is gluten in Naporsyn. The company that
makes it says there isn't. (according to the pharmacist) The questions
must be more direct. ie. is there Wheat, Barly, Rye etc. in the
substance being researched. DON"T use the gluten work. I don't know
about anyone else but that task gets very tiresome.
          I am tired of feeling like I can't possibly have a thought
worth listening to because I am a not a doctor, or a pharmacist. I will
endure the pain before I put up with anymore of this kind of put down
and incompetence.
         Boy that was good to get that off my chest...
         Much of my reading suggets that Rhumatoid arthritis is caused
by food allergies. My chiropractor has for months been trying to get me
to take a blood test that will test for allergies of about 150 foods.
That will be one of my next steps. One interesting thing is that the
pain didn't start till I started the GF diet.
         It's been along hard haul but I am a fighter and I WILL
 SURVIVE!!!!!
        I would like to encourage all of you to respond to posts. The
support is wonderful and helps with positive decision making.
                Joyce