From:
Sonia_Maria_Dias_da_Silva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:37:28 +0000

Hello to all of You

I'm new at the list and that is the first time I'm writting here. The list
has lots of agitation, which is very nice to all of us.

Well Nancy I'm from Portugal and I must tell You that Port isn't a product
produced 100% from the grape, but I'm celiac and I drink it and I never had
problems. I have a friend working with this treasure and he gave me the
guaranty that it has no gluten.

Sonia