From:
Michael Vinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Vinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:48:55 -0500

Can anyone tell me whether they've had bad experiences with Imagine Foods' Soy Dream drinks?  I used to drink this stuff a couple years ago, but stopped when I heard that they weren't GF.  I happened to glance at the ingredients for their chocolate and carob flavored drinks at my local Whole Foods today, and noticed they now claim they are Gluten free right on the package.  I was quite surprised by this.  I ended up buying both flavors, but I hesitate to give either a try.  Any insights would be appreciated!

Posted by Michael
DC