From:
Jeff Biggins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Biggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:25:43 -0500

Hello,
       I tried to post this two days ago but I do not know if it got
through or if no one has any insight into my question.I will try it again.
       I have been diagnosed about two years after 4 years of symptoms and
missdignosis.I went on a GF diet with some intentional backsliding at
first.I got worse and now am fanatical about being GF I don't eat out very
much but I do work in a kitchen and I eat some meat there. I try to
confirm the status of anything I eat beforehand though.I may be getting
some cross contamination issues but I have started to go backwards.I am
losing weight again and constant dhairria and gas.I have a theory that it
is the bad flora in my stomach that are to blame.I take supplements out
the wazzoo including probiotics and enzymes.Also once a month B-12 shots.I

am in the process of changing my primary care physician .My presant
physician acts like he can not be bothered by me.
       My question is twofold.What is the clensing process to get rid of
these bad flora? I would also like to know what foods will help acidify
your stomach as well as what foods particularly feed these bad flora? My
guess on the foods that feed the bad flora are sugar and carbs.Any way
thanks for any info.I have clung to you guys for support throughout this
ordeal.Weather directly or indirectly you all have helped me
imessurably.Jeff in Baltimore