From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2013 22:48:49 -0400

I don't normally shop at the new Aldi's supermarket in my neighborhood (in southern NJ).  It's one of those discount places where you bag yourself, can't use a credit card, and don't find major brands.  But I stopped in for produce this week, which was a bargain, and happened to find their brand of Chex cereals...gluten-free, and their brand of gf cake mixes and gf biscuit mix that we can get from Betty Crocker. Boxes were almost identical to brand name.    The checkout girl...who was the only employee I saw, said that Aldi's is a sister company with the big ones, and that the product is the same...just without the brand name.  Checkout girl there were other products, too, but I didn't scout around.

Not promoting Aldi's.  No need to reply to me on this.  I'm not sure they carry the same things all the time.  It may have been dumb luck.  Since I don't buy that stuff anyway (unnecessary carbs), I'm just passing on the information.  It's only my second time there.  Last time...there were no gf products.
*******
*******