Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2010 10:18:47 -0400

  I purchased Udi's bread (makes really good toast) at one Whole Foods, but
could not find it at another Whole Foods.  An employee at the second Whole Foods
told me that each store and section has its own buyer.  The buyers make the
decisions, sometime with recommendations from the mother ship. He said he would
email the buyer to say that a customer requested Udi's bread.  So, I am passing
this on - maybe it is a good idea to speak with the buyers at stores to get them
to stock good products.

Alice