From:
Lynn Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 08:10:03 -0500

Thanks to everyone who responded to my query about when camp would be held
this year.  It took me awhile to track down the info, but it will be :
August 13-18, 2006 and registration begins in February.

For those who asked other questions, this five day camp was held in Rhode
Island for celiac kids ages 7 - 17.  My two girls attended this past summer
and loved it!  All the traditional camp activities, and great gluten free
food!  They loved meeting people from all over the country who also have
celiac disease, and for once not feeling "different".

The camp was very reasonably priced.  Last year they posted info for
registering on this list, which was how we found out about it, and I assume
they will do the same again this year.  If you want more info:

Call CSA`s Toll Free  Number at 1/877-CSA-4CSA and
check out the web site for pictures, csaceliacs.org.

Lynn