From:
K/T/M/K Sprad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 23:01:19 -0700

According to a post dated May, 1997, and titled "Louis Rich GF List" the
Louis Rich Turkey Bologna is gf. I am concerned that this information
may may have changed since my daughter and I both had fairly severe
reactions to their bologna over the last weekend. Anyone who has some of
their bologna on hand or intends to buy it needs to check again with
them in order to be sure that the information they gave to a listserv
subscriber last May is still accurate.

The address information listed for Louis Rich on the original message
concerning their products is:

Louis Rich Consumer Center, P.O. Box 7188, Madison, WI  53707
608-285-6822

Karen Spradling, Eugene, OR