From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2014 20:25:34 -0400

Had a great fish dinner in Oceano's in Collingswood, NJ. I will go again. Not cheap, but delicious...and carefully made. Collingswood has several glutenfree-friendly places.
Went to Ritz Seafood in Voorhees, NJ, tonight, where the food runner brought the wrong meals to the people next to us three times. My plate came out with a cup of soy sauce, which he insisted did not splash. I am not convinced I got the right meal, and I'm already burping like crazy and it's not sitting well in tummy. Heading home to try Gluteneeze 2X again.( It worked when I was given macaroni in a gf soup somewhere else last year.)
I will never go back to Ritz Seafood.

Sent from my iPhone
*******
*******