Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 20:59:17 EDT

Thanks to so many of you who responded quickly to my post! However there
were many conflicting answers!
Some people said do not worry about domestic blue cheese as it is not a  mold
grown on bread in the US

Many people responded by saying to read the labels and check with the
companies but the jury was still out on if the blue cheese was molded on bread  even
if you check with the company...

Other people said they eat certain brands and have had no problems...
With all of the mixed reviews I think we will avoid it for now! Any new
thoughts?

*Sherry*
5 Travel Deals!
(http://travel.aol.com/discount-travel?ncid=emlcntustrav00000001)