From:
Ginny Mingolla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ginny Mingolla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:38:41 -0700

I asked the list for recommendations for my daughter's bridal shower.  I got quite a bit of responses.  Thank you to all.

Carmines in Atlantic City and New York
Carlos in Marlboro (Been there many times)
Italian Seafood Grill in Old Bridge
Carrabbas in East Brunswick
Biaggi's
Buca di Beppo
Maggiano's in Bridgewater
Tarrantella's in Clark
Joe's Italian Restaurant in Somerset
Pasta Pomodoro in Voorhees
Mama's and Cafe Baci in Hackettstown

I also got a list of restaurants in New York City if anyone wants it I can send it to you.

My daughter got a recommendation from a relative and we decided to have the shower there after going there for lunch.  It is Girasole in Bound Brook.

I now have a list of restaurants in my area.  Thank you again.

Ginny Mingolla
Helmetta, New Jersey