From:
NuGo Nutrition <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
NuGo Nutrition <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2011 12:02:40 -0400

NuGo Nutrition, the company that uses REAL dark chocolate to deliciously

enrobe protein bars, makes healthy bars for many lifestyles.

NuGO Slim bars are certified gluten-free and Kosher and contain only 2

grams of sugar from REAL Dark Chocolate and chicory root. They contain 15

grams of protein and 9 grams of fiber.

NuGO FREE bars are certified gluten-free and Kosher, soy-free, dairy-free,

and vegan. They contain 9 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber.

When you see palm kernel oil, chocolaty, or chocolate flavored coating in

the ingredients statement on a bar wrapper, it means you aren't eating

REAL dark chocolate.

**To win a mixed box of NuGo gluten-free bars, visit our blog to enter the

giveaway. The winner will be announced on Friday, November 4.

http://www.nugonutrition.com/2011/10/27/national-chocolate-day-nugo-

giveaway-and-discount/

**We have sample packs of NuGO Slim ($7) and NuGO FREE ($6). The 3 bar

sample pack includes free shipping in the US. Call our office at 1-888-

421-2032 to have the bars shipped to Canada.

http://store.nugonutrition.com/category/sample.html

Use our store locator to find a store near you.
http://www.nugonutrition.com/about/store-locator/

Healthy Regards,

NuGo Nutrition
Pittsburgh, PA