From:
Howard Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:35:53 -0700

Hi listmates,

Just wanted to let all know of my new discovery and wondered who else
has come up with  a similar solution. I had felt deprived of eating  out
at Wendy's since I found that I could not eat there about 2 years
ago(that was when my symptoms got so bad that I could no longer ignore
them. Everytime I ate a Wendy burger, I would get very  sick). My bright
idea was to prepare my own wheatfree bun at home, have my wife toast it
and put  organic mustard and Veganaise on it while I picked up a couple
of double stacks and fries  at the drivethrough and brought them home. I
simply traded their bun for mine and enjoyed it along with my wife who
does not share my problem. .It sure it the spot-and it didn't make me
sick either! I want to try this again with a wheatfree/gluten free bun
in the  future. Anyway, just wanted to share my small success which
brought a lot of pleasure. I am sure that most folks  would not
understand unless they had to give up a wide range of ordinary foods
like most on this list.

Thanks for listening

Howie, AZ