From:
Beth Daly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Daly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 16:20:07 -0400

<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Does anyone have any good references of nutritionists that specialize in
treatment of celiac and are well versed in the GF diet in the New York area?

I'd love to provide these to a family member that is experiencing some
difficulties that I believe could be stemming from a gluten intolerance...