Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 19:51:15 -0400

Thank you for your responses regarding my upcoming trip to Mackinac Island,
MI and eating gluten free.
Someone recommended talking with the caterer or facility where my daughter
is getting married to see whether they might be able to narrow down some
places for me.
Another person said that they stayed at the Lakeview Hotel and that the
Lakeview Restaurant was able to accommodate his wife's celiac needs. He also
suggested a wonderful fudge shop at the Murry Hotel that had several flavors
that his wife was able to eat. He said that their fudge is known as some of the
best in the world. I'm definately going to check it out.
Thank you again.
Teresa