From:
Olivia Kogler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 13:30:29 EDT

My sister-in-law is planning a trip to Maine and including my husband and me.
 Unfortunately her main hobby is eating and she is planning to spend a lot of
time in the restaurants.  Since I am allergic to fish (no Maine lobster for
me) as well as being celiac I am concerned about this trip.  (My food needs are
not part of her agenda)  Are there any Maine people out there who can give me
some advice?  We will be staying in Southwest Harbor.  Anybody know about
grocery stores, restaurants, etc.  I really need your help.  Thanks in advance.
You guys are the best.   PS we will be traveling in October.  Any weather
advice would also be appreciated.  Olivia in VA