From:
Christie Priem <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christie Priem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:07:10 -0700

Hello, fellow Celiacs.  I started running last August and I've recently
decided to train for the P.F. Chang Rock and Roll 1/2 Marathon in January in
Phoenix.  I'm writing to find out if there are other Celiac runners out
there and if you have any hints for pre- and post-run snacks or electrolyte
replacement drinks.  I subscribe to Runner's World and have appreciated
their info about drinking Gatorade during any run over 30 minutes and eating
pretzels and cereal-type foods after running, but thought I'd ask about any
other ideas specific to Celiac Disease.

Have a great weekend!

Christie in Chandler, AZ