From:
rice cakes etc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 15:16:51 -0400

Dear Canadian Listmates,

I couldn't find Carol Fensters books in any of the large bookstores in
Vancouver, like Chapters or Duthies (they checked their databases and
basically said, nope, we don't have it. But when I called Barbara Jo's
Books for Cooks although she didn't have the books in the store, based on
my glowing summary, she immediately offered to special order Special Diet
Solutions and for good measure, she ordered extras. Well, the extras sold
out right away!

So, for any of you who are reluctant to order from Amazon on the net, or
find big bookstores too big, Barbara Jo's with bring these books in for
you. They can be reached at 604-688-6755 or they have a website:
www.bookstocooks.com & can be reached by e-mail at [log in to unmask]

I don't have any financial interest in distributing Carol Fenster's books
or in Barbara Jo's Books for Cooks business, but both Carol & Barbara Jo
have demonstrated the type of customer service that says their customers
count. I can't wait to receive my copy of Special Diet Celebrations!

Helen in Vancouver, BC