From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:13:23 -0400

Please share!!

The Suffolk County Celiac Group is pleased to have:

Anne Roland Lee, MSeD, RD, CDE Nutritionist
Celiac Disease Center at Columbia

		as our guest speaker for the September meeting

When:			Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 7:30 pm

Where:			The West Islip Community Center
			90 Higbie Lane
			West Islip, NY

Guest Vendors:		Chris Ivers from The Whole Foods Market
					John Passafiume from Mama's Restaurant in Oakdale

From the West:
	Sunrise Highway to Exit 40. Stay on the service road and make a right turn onto Udall Road
		Stay on Udall Road (it turns into Higbie Lane).  After you cross the RR tracks, look for the 7-11 store on the right.  The Center is 3 blocks down on the right side.

From the East:
		Sunrise Highway to Exit 40 (south).  Take the first two lefts so that you are on the East bound service road of  Sunrise Highway. Stay on the service road and make a right turn onto Udall Road.  Stay on Udall Road (it turns into Higbie Lane). After you cross the RR tracks, look for the 7-11 store on the right.  The Center is 3 blocks down on the right side.

From Montauk Highway:
		Take Montauk Highway to Higbie Lane (LaGrange Restaurant is on the far corner) and head north on Higbie Lane.  Go approximately ½ mile (past the school on the right) and the Center will be on your left.

The building is set back with a parking area in front - look for our sign.  When you pull into the parking lot, go down the right side of the building.  There is a parking area right by the doors to our meeting room (the Cafeteria). If you get lost, call 631-513-9521 or 631-553-9161 and we'll get you there.