From:
Linda Sowry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 19:23:23 EDT

Hello to all,
    We just stopped in the mall at Baskin Robbins for some ice cream.  This
might be old news, but it was great to see!  On every ice cream label right
there on the glass they had the words:  contains - soy, dairy, egg, wheat,
peanuts.... or whatever that particular flavor had.  I realize that this is
just ice cream, but word is getting out and companies are listening and
labeling what has wheat and other things.  It can't be too long before we
start seeing gluten-free menus, and labels on everything!  Ok, maybe it
*could* be a while, but this kind of thing is a huge start in the right
direction!
    Just had to share and keep talking to every restaurant and every company,
everywhere you go and things will happen in time and they'll listen!  :o)  I
guess I   should let Baskin Robbins know how wonderful that is to see their
labels too!
    Linda     :o)
    Pensacola, Florida   USA